20 Things You Should Do In 2020
It seems like every January I make a New Year’s resolution, and two weeks later I’ve already given up on it. That’s why instead of making a resolution I have no intention of keeping this year, I’m making a list of things I want to do to start the year off right. Here’s what I came up with:
- Go out to eat somewhere new.
- Write or catch up with an old friend.
- Go see a movie.
- Look through old pictures.
- Pick up a new hobby.
- Read a book
- Plan a vacation or staycation.
- Re-organize a room.
- Set goals for the year.
- Get a houseplant.
- Cook a new meal at home.
- Finish an old project.
- Start a new project.
- Go to the doctor for my annual checkup.
- Write a thank you note.
- Do something nice for someone.
- Listen to a new music genre.
- Watch a documentary.
- Subscribe to a “of the month” box or club.
I hope one or more of these ideas inspires you to get the new year started on the right foot. Now I want to wish you and your family a happy and healthy New Year.